Friday, April 28, 2006

INTOXICATED


Hi to everyone,
Has been a while since I last posted and here in Italy Public Holidays one after the other................I don't even know which day it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Well, I had a peaceful pleasant Easter and didn't even eat a piece of chocolate...........a miracle .....how I did it I don't know !!!!!.

My friend Martina, who I met over the internet and then in person for the first time last year, has come down to Gatteo-Mare with her daughter Carlotta (4 1/2 )for a mini break. She has been lucky with the weather and Carlotta has been having a whale of a time playing on the beach. Matina is a great scrapper ( scrapbooking) and rubber stamper so I've taken the opportunity for free scrabooking lessons at home......crafty !!!!!!
She also explained to me how to work with shrink plastic / poly shrink as I was forever having disasters working with it.
Actually we have been exchanging techniques...............I've been teaching her how to make ATCs, make ALTERED BOOKS, and we tried working with tyvek for the first time. So we have been having an INTOXICATING time, in the sense of fumes and becoming addicted to working with the stuff.

Wednesday evening was spent at Lara's another scrapaholic, together with her better half Andrea ............who is a fantastic photographer. Lara is a great with graphics and computers and her scrapbooks are just fantastic. Her cooking is great too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

the photo is of a necklace made with shrink platic / poly shrink and hand made tyvek beads which were painted with metallic acrylic paints

No comments: