Wednesday, May 03, 2006

WORK IN PROGRESS

Hi there,
I'm busy creating at the moment as tomorrow I have to go into hospital for keyhole surgery to remove gallstones. I'm a little nervous NOT for the surgery but not to be able to create anything.................48 hours without creating..........will I manage it? Let's wait and see...................mind you I don't have much choice ....do I ? !!!!!

These earrings are made from shrink plastic / poly shrink, I coloured them with Brilliance ink first then shrunk them.

Pity we can't shrink away our excess baggage like that !!!!!!! now that would really be something...........a blast from a heat gun and voila 2 extra inches gone in a couple of seconds... WOW .

I wonder if I ask the surgeon tomorrow if he could cut a couple of inches off me.......................dream on Joan !!!

bye bye off to create some more.................eventually I will start preparing what I need for tomorrow.

No comments: