Wednesday, May 31, 2006

ADOPT A GREYHOUND



ADOPT A GREYHOUND

I finally decided to take the plunge and adopt a greyhound, that's her photo above. Her name's Betty and she's a 3 year old Irish grey. Have never had a dog in my life, so I'm jumping in at the deep-end so to speak. I hope she will be happy with her new home and family, I know it's going to be tough going for the first couple of months. Will have to start selling off some of my craft materials and art work to get some extra funds until , hopefully, I can find a part time job.

We go to collect her at a greyhound meeting on Friday.................I can't wait although I am a little nervous.

Will keep you informed....................I think my art wìork might take on the subject of greys !!!!!

1 comment:

LaaLaa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.