Monday, May 15, 2006














STAR BOOK
hi there,
I'm finally back home after my gallbladder removal by keyhole surgery after the initial surgery and 24 hour stay in hospital I had a little pain which was to be expected but it continued to get worse and worse in the cut in the umbelical so after 3 days I returned to the hospital and after being visited was told that I had a bad infection that I had got during surgery...................another 5 days in hospital.

Can't really complain................didn't have to cook, clean or listen to the kids fighting and arguing all the time. As I 'm not like the model Twiggy, my belly button is ............well let's say deep...................the doctor who had to medicated the wound said it was like a DARK CAVE. !!!!!!CHEEKY THING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....so he had to go real deep down to medicate .....let's just say there was PAIN and tears and a student male nurse who had to leave the room during medication as he started to feel queezy and was ready to faint............. WHY? well the doctor had to pull out the garza that was inside my belly button but what with the infection etc the poor student thought he was pulling out part of my intestines !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor thing.....tho I have to admit it did look like it. Anyway the infection didn't spread inside to internal organs or in the blood stream so I'm not really complaining.

Am complaining about one thing tho, haven't been able to create since May 3rd........uuffaa...have to content myself by surfing and reading blogs.................WOW there is so much candy out there........just fantastic art work by great artists well known and those not so well known.

Above is a photo of my first STAR BOOK that I made , I made each page with a different technique like STAMPING, COLLAGE, DECOUPAGE etc.................it's a sample star book.
I just fell in love with them after seeing in on Lenna Andrews website one day.

Hope to start creating again soon
ciao ciao
joan

9 comments:

Kari said...

Thanks so much for your kind words about my blog. Your work is absolutely delightful! Looking forward to visitng your blog often:) Have a great day!

serendipity said...

thanx,
will be an honour having you visit me.
Shame I missed the BOD challenge
:( :(

Niki said...

Hi Joan!
Nice to meet you! Great Blog!
I am Niki, a friend of Cris's from the Yahoo group.
I am from Vancouver, Canada but have been living in Italy for 20 years now.. Married with children..
How did you wind up here??
Hugs,
Niki
Niki@camping-montescudaio.it

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.