Friday, April 14, 2006

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY

Here it is a wonderful day, blue sky, sunshine and warm. I've been sitting outside listening to a U2 Cd and having a nice cuppa tea and getting some sun, during summer it's just impossible as I have very fair skin which burns very easily, so I might as well make the best of itwhile I've got the chance.

If it continues like this hopefully we will get the chance to go for a walk along the beach and have an icecream over the Easter holidays. I'm not a great lover of festive holidays as everyone seems to go crazy doing the festive shopping, too many people pushing and shoving , buying more than what they really need as everyone is worrying ' will I have enough till the shops open ?'.

I wanted to include an image but the system won't let me at the mo, so I'm posting the blog instead

No comments: