Tuesday, October 03, 2006

ATC TAG




ATC + TAG









ATCs are now being discovered here in Italy by people that mainly participate in Italian scrapbooking groups who surf the American scrapbooking sites, you could say soon it could be ATC FEVER !!!!! Most ATCs that they are making seems to be in the scrapbooking style.
Here is an ATC that I made last year , it's an ATC made from K & Co scrapbooking paper, vintage buttons and then sewn around the borders then some fibers and a pocket added on top. I then made a mini tag, using a vintage transparency immage and added a bow. Should be to the Italian scrappers taste as this is mainly a scrapbooking ATC to be used on a LO.
I much prefer to make ATCs using the collage, painting, stamping, fabric techniques. I have just started another blog .....actually I started it much earlier this year but ol' dummy here forgot username and password, as the recovery page of blogger wasn't working I clean forgot about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a wally !!!!!!!!
The blog is http://atcmondo.blogspot.com
bye bye for now
joan

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

Looks of true vintage"which I love" great!