Friday, July 21, 2006

FORGOTTEN


It's way too hot to do any creative work , my hands are too sweaty and everything just keeps slipping out of them. So I decided to do some clearing up where I do my creative work, I'm not the most organized of people when it comes to my creative work area , therefore I came across a lot of old work that I did a couple of years back.

I found a lot of work I did while I was going through my scrapbooking phase, some pages that are now probably classed as FREESTYLE, COFFEE FILTER ALBUMS, PAPER BAG ALBUMS, CD ALBUMS , MINI BOOKS made from tags, envelopes and photo slides and much more. After that I was mainly into making raggedy and primitive dolls, quilts and doing stitcheries. Above is a stitchery pattern of my own design ( copyrighted) that I did for my sister in Australia, she's had it framed and put in her daughter's bedroom.

It's been such a joy pulling out these old creative works, maybe I just might start doing stitcheries again especially when the long winter evenings arrive.
ciao ciao for now
crafty
joan

3 comments:

etre-soi said...

If I could I would send you some rain, the wetaher here is great now, hot but not much just the right weather.
Yes, it's good to look back and see what we have been doing, I'll be doing the sale thing very soon :)

Schell said...

Your work is beautiful. Is it on fabric? Lovely. You live in Italy, also beautiful. I am searching scrapbooking and came up with your blog. It is so nice to see other peoples ideas.

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »