Monday, May 14, 2007

FLOWER GARDEN CHARM BRACELETS



Saturday evening I made 8 flowery charm bracelets, seem to be going thru a fad of making these bracelets with these specific beads. I have been buying some from an American e-bayer 'princess by design' as some of these beads I just can't find here in Italy.

I am making some more for 2 special people in America , can't say whom yet, but I know they often look at my blog. Just hope they like what they see here as it will be something similar.

Am also thinking of starting an etsy shop to sell some of my creations, up to now I've never had the courage as I've seen so many greyt things about that I've never felt up to standard. Me thinks now is the time to try if they sell, they sell if not I tried.

Here in Italy it's very hot, sticky and humid already, to think summer hasn't started yet !!!!!!!!!!! OMG.

off to cook lunch for the tribe
ciao ciao
crafty Joan

3 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Joan the earrings are wonderful! I wish your friend will be ok.
I emailed you days ago but it just returned to me undelivered s maybe this will get through! I'd be honoured if you used the cupcake pics, let me know if & when you do something. So glad you like the cupcakes!!! Cheers, Natasha

Alis Clair said...

These are just stunning Joan. They are very spring like.
Hugs, Alis

Anonymous said...

Your flower bracelets are WONDERFUL! I love the pastel colors. You definitely should open up an ETSY store with these. I think they'd do great, and I'd be your 1st customer!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting. I'm honored to have been added to your links, and I have added you to mine!