Sunday, November 15, 2009

GODDESS



Art jounal page ' GODDESS', words inspired by Suzi blu.

I need to have my space to breathe and to feel free, 2b me... listen to me and what I would like or want to be ............not what society wants me to be or imposes on me. The only TRUE REAL friend I need is ME, I need to believe in me, myself, and not what others think or believe about me, I need to do what I want not what others want, to confide in me myself as I know 100% I will not betray myself with secrets, problems or be false to myself. I have to live with myself so being a true friend to myself is better for me, if I'm better to live with then so are those who have to live around me.

I'm going to try and be a Goddess ...yes me a Goddess, I'm going to start thinking highly of myself and try to nuture myself from within, pamper myself so that I'm fit and raring to go.

Will let you know how I get on.
ciao
joan

1 comment:

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Joan, these are lovely!!! I love the sheets from Lisa's Altered Art also, and you made great art with it! ;-) Hugs, Nans